As before, no one was harmed by this small little incident! However, it was a cause for hilarity.
I was not there when it happened, I was down the hall in my room, when suddenly I heard a commotion coming from the kitchen and lots of shouting. Confused, I pulled, myself away from my manuscript (and my writers block - but that was beside the point) to investigate the source of the sudden shrieking and an undignified squawking.
I walked into the foggy kitchen to see three of my housemates in hysterics, one in the process of wringing out our oven gloves over the sink. Apparently, that same flat mate that had set the tissue paper on fire had done something very similar with the oven gloves - and had burnt a hole right through them.
Welcome to my blog! Here is the first place to find out about new events and releases! Along the way I share a few funny little stories from my life. I hope you like my ramblings as much as I enjoy writing them!
I am simply sharing with you what I do, experience and know. I am not an expert! Any injury, harm or expenses suffered attempting to copy anything shown here is not the fault of H.T.King